Contact your Albatross Tours Sales Representative
At Albatross Tours, we have over 20 years' experience marketing our unique product range of touring options, so we'd like to genuinely make things easier for you to create, brand, target and implement a campaign to your customer base. Our experienced sales and marketing team are here to help maximise your Albatross Tours sales! Contact us for more information or see our full range of marketing and training resources below.
Stephen York - National Sales Manager - Australia & New Zealand (Christchurch)
Contact Stephen on 0424 158 328 or Email Stephen
Stephen is the National Sales Manager for the Albatross Tours and has been in the role for 9 years looking after all trade relationships across Australia and New Zealand. Being in the industry for over 30 years (yes, he claims to have started when he was 8 years old!) Stephen’s background includes managing travel agents, running call centres, airline roles, plus an extensive time in sales roles. In addition to overseeing our fantastic BDM team and all sales activities in the region, Stephen also looks after territories in South Australia, parts of Queensland, and Christchurch.
A passionate ambassador for Albatross Tours, Stephen loves the unique position that Albatross Tours has in the European touring sector. “Selling Albatross Tours is so easy. The integrity of what we do is so vital, and with our trade partners working alongside us, we will continue to grow, plus offer clients the opportunity to experience truly remarkable holidays.”
- Favourite Albatross Tour: Austrian White Christmas and La Grande France
- Favourite European Country: Austria & France
- Favourite European Food: Bouillabaisse soup
Kaylene Collins - NSW, ACT & New Zealand (Otago, Central Otago & Southland) Business Development Manager
Contact Kaylene on 0406 328 957 or Email Kaylene
Kaylene started her career in travel for Tasmania’s Temtation Holidays. After moving to Sydney, she left to run her own accommodation business. She came back to working in travel for the Blue Mountains before landing her role with Albatross Tours as a BDM in 2014.
“I love the product; style of escorted touring and the company has a family atmosphere who genuinely care about my personal development and wellbeing. What is not to love about representing Albatross Tours and selling the beautiful destination that is Europe!”
- Favourite Albatross Tour: The Alpine Adventure
- Favourite European Country: Italy, however Iceland is close behind - the weather and food in Italy win me over!
- Favourite European Food: A plain Margarita Pizza from Naples region in Italy - it's the best, although their gnocchi is also very very good!
Samantha Tamba – QLD, Northern NSW & New Zealand North Island Business Development Manager
Contact Samantha on 0412 112 333 or Email Sam
Sam's career in travel only began 7 short years ago as a travel consultant. She then fittingly stepped into the role of BDM 5 years ago catering to our QLD. Northern NSW and New Zealand North Island trade clients.
"My passion from the start was touring, and being European I have lived there myself for several years. Europe is such an amazing continent with the vast array of cultures, history, geography, and of course the passion of the people who live there. I am extremely grateful to be part of a company that takes pride and care of its team, our trade partners, and our guests as if we are all a part of the same family."
- Favourite Albatross Tour: Black Forest, Bavaria & the Tyrol because of its beautiful fairytale like lands & warm peopleBlack Forest, Bavaria & the Tyrol because of its beautiful fairytale like lands & warm people
- Portugal because of its proud history
- Favourite European Food: Being a sweet tooth it would have to be the Czech donut ice cream in Prague
Adrienne Treanor - NSW Business Development Manager
Contact Adrienne on 0450 940 488 or Email Adrienne
Adrienne joined the Albatross Sales Team in 2017. Adrienne's background in the travel industry goes back 25 years. Many of you may remember her from her previous BDM roles with Tourism Tasmania and Tasmania's Temptations Holidays. After her tenure with Tourism Tasmania ended in 2010 Adrienne decided to try something new and took on a role in the Vocational Education and Training (VET)T industry teaching the Certificate III in Retail Travel Sales and the Diploma of Travel and Tourism at a Business College in Sydney. Adrienne continues to do this on a very part time basis, since joining Albatross Tours in 2017.
"I love the Albatross Tours product. It is a pleasure to sell Europe and the UK and I believe our style of touring product is the best ! I am so happy to be back in a BDM role with a company that cares about it's customers, trade partners and it's employees. It feels like family and it is wonderful to be part the Albatross Team". .
- Favourite Albatross Tour: La Grande France Tour
- Favourite European Country: France because it has everything, history, culture, wine and cheese, chateau's, palaces and castles, perfumes, and the most poetic of all the languages. However it is too hard to choose my number 1 favourite country. I have to add Italy and Scandinavia - Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
- Favourite European Food: Italian food definitely my favourite, but more generally I love mediterranean cuisine- fresh seafood, olive oil, lemons, italian tomatoes, goats cheese and all the herbs- basil, thyme and rosemary- delicious!
Les Cox – VIC & TAS Sales
Contact Les on 0411 136 730 or Email Les
Les has sold and participated with a variety of coach touring brands such as Hertz, Trafalgar, Contiki and AAT Kings for over 30 years. "Albatross is the company that I would personally choose to travel with. I totally believe that this is the company that has got 'how to tour Europe' 100% right and they actually care about their guests."
- Favourite Albatross Tour: Christmas in Zermatt
- Favourite European Country: Italy
- Favourite European Food: Italian Food
Erin Hickey - WA Business Development Manager
Contact Erin on 0437 808 936 or Email Erin
Erin is the newest member to join the Albatross Tours Sales Team as the BDM for Western Australia. Many of you may already know her from my previous travel roles with Delta Airlines & Airline Services, Travel Design International and most recently as the Business Development Manager for Amadeus IT Pacific.
- Favourite Albatross Tour: Sardinia and Corsica
- Favourite European Country: Italy, such a rich culture. Equal love is France. J'Adore!
- Favourite European Food: If it has rich red tomatoes, basil, olive oil, sea salt and crusty fresh baguettes/bread - I'm in heaven for starters!
Olivia Lam - Trade Marketing Support
Contact Olivia on (07) 3221 0865 or Email Olivia
Olivia has been a part of the Albatross Tours team since 2017 and provides all trade marketing and graphic design support for the sales team and their trade clients. Outside of Albatross, Olivia also works as a freelance photographer and designer and she has exhibited at the QLD Gallery of Modern Art.
- Favourite Albatross Tour: An Alpine Christmas Adventure and the Black Forest, Bavaria & the Tyrol
- Favourite European Country: Switzerland
- Favourite European Food: Anything Sweet - Bavarian Chocolate Cake, Apple & Custard Strudel and Belgium Waffles