Albatross Mystery Tour Pre-registration
Yes, it is on again!
Some of you may recall we ran our very first Mystery Tour back in 2015. The tour went so well, and we had such fun exploring places in Europe that were simply different and often far off the regular tourist radar. Everyone loves a good mystery and by mixing that with out of the ordinary travel experiences we created a truly Magical Mystery Tour. The good news is we are launching another Mystery Tour for 2019!
The concept…First you need to understand the concept. The 2015 tour was 17 days long and the only information our mysterious travellers knew before they joined was, the start and end dates, and where we were to be spending the first night and ending the tour. The rest just slowly unfolded during the journey. On the evenings before we moved hotels we would tell everyone where we would be sleeping next, and for how many nights. Each evening, details would be provided about the next day. But not all, as we had to leave room for some wicked surprises! Teasing was such fun, and the anticipation added more excitement.
The tour was totally unique, perfect for the experienced Albatross travellers who dared to try something different. It will be the same this time, just different destinations.
Who can join?
This unique tour will only be available for people who have travelled with Albatross before. We need to be sure everyone who joins this very different programme have already experienced an Albatross tour and therefore understand how Albatross tours work, and who enjoy the Albatross difference.
The first tease...
- The tour will depart on approximately 1st June, 2019. The exact date will be announced in our next newsletter.
- It will be 10 days long.
- It will start in XXXX (yes, you will know in the next newsletter but I can say it will be somewhere easily accessible).
- My wife Julie-anne and I will be on board and we will be led by an expert Tour Manager - so you will be very well looked after on tour!
- This tour has been created specifically for you - friends of Albatross - people like you that have travelled with us once or many times before who love our style of touring – and who love the REAL Europe.
- We won't be ticking off the major cities; instead we will be getting beneath the tourist veneer.
- A reasonable level of mobility is necessary as some places we go are hilly.
- You will need to pack for warm weather.
- Oh, and yes, you must love Italian lunches
Registration of interest… Interested?
To register your interest please complete the form below by COB Tuesday 10th July 2018.
Please register. Registration is absolutely non-binding. We will be making the first draw on 20th July and after that progressively sending out invitations from then on until all the space is filled. Once invited, we will ask you to commit by way of deposit (as you would any other tour) within 7 days. We expect to have completed the whole process by mid-August. Nice and early so you will be able to confidently plan other touring arrangements around it.