ANZAC Commemorative Tours
Exploring the Western Front
Over the next few years we will be commemorating the 100th year anniversaries of so many tragic events of the First World War - Fromelles, Pozieres, Bullecourt, Passchendaele and Villers-Bretonneux. Consequently, more and more people will feel the need to visit these memorable sites and moving locations that spawned the magnificent ANZAC legend to understand what really went on, what actually happened and fully grasp the huge and compelling ANZAC story there to be told. A story of incredible valour and fortitude, amidst the carnage of human destruction which the world had never seen before.
To that end, we have spent over a decade assembling our proven team of War Historians, Battlefield Guides and specially trained Tour Managers. Experts who will breathe life into each tragic military campaign, by immersing you in the true and remarkable story of the ANZACs. To further enhance your commemorative touring experience we also make sure we stay at least 3, and often 4 nights at each absorbing location in centrally located hotels, right where it all happened.
Featured below are two very special ANZAC Day Western Front tours as well as a unique tried and tested Western Front tour for travel in the European summer months.
Travel with the ANZAC Commemorative Tours Experts…
- You can rely on the very best commentary as our ANZAC commemorative tours are fully supported throughout by our dedicated team of Battlefield Guides and specially trained Tour Managers plus our expert War Historian on ANZAC Day on the Western Front tour.
- Rest assured all of our ANZAC commemorative hotels are in superb locations close to all the essential commemorative sites. We make a point of clearly naming each hotel name and telling you where it is!
- Our tours are genuinely inclusive - all of your sightseeing, special dinners and entrances are already included in our tour price. There are NO additional 'on tour' costs - even your 'end of tour' tips are included.
- Once you have booked and deposited, you can rest easy as we guarantee that if the value of the Australian dollar drops, your tour price will not go up.
- Book with confidence with our tours are guaranteed to depart with as few as only 10 people (and a maximum of 40).