We are European Tour Specialists
Celebrating over 20 years operating European escorted tours
In 2017 Albatross Australia will be celebrating 22 years operating European escorted tours. Since then, thousands of Australians and New Zealanders have travelled with us discovering a much better way of touring Europe. In fact, many of our past travellers have joined us again and again because they love the style of our tours.
Established in 1995 by Euan Landsborough, Co-owner, Managing Director and Tour Designer of Albatross Tours, we are based in Brisbane, Australia and are a division of the award winning global travel company – The Albatross Group.
As a global company we handle in excess of 5,000 European tour groups every year, with offices in Australia, Europe and the United Kingdom.
Notable awards and accolades include:
- National Tourism Industry Awards - Nominated for Best Specialty Wholesaler 2016, 2017
- National Tourism Industry Awards - Nominated for Best International Tour Operator 2015
- National Tourism Industry Awards - Nominated for Best Niche Tour Wholesaler 2013-14
- UK Wholesaler of the Year 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Coach Monthly “Special Awards” 2011 – Sean Taggart, CEO of The Albatross Group
- Best Group Touring Operator Short Haul 2010 and finalist for 2011
- UK Group Tour Operator of the Year 2008, 2010
With Albatross Tours you are in experienced hands. Our sole focus is the design, creation and operation of European tours for Australians and New Zealanders. Our 22 years of European touring experience enables us to provide you with a better and more fulfilling experience.
When you travel on an Albatross European tour, you are looking at value for money, genuine inclusions and better itinerary designs. Why would you choose to travel to Europe with anyone else!