An Alpine Christmas Adventure Tour
17 Astonishing Days
- Enjoy 3 nights in the Swiss Alps over Christmas
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Guaranteed 'My Time'
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Personal group sizes up to 40
- Explore Chamonix and take the glacier train to the dramatic Mer du Glace
- Visit the Christmas markets of Aosta, Montreux, Bern, Luzern, Interlaken and Chur
- Stay 3 nights in the mountain village of Grindelwald
- See the stunning village of Zermatt with views of the Matterhorn
- Enjoy 'My Time' in the Swiss spa town of Leukerbad
- Ride on the Glacier Express through the Swiss countryside
- Relax on a horse drawn carriage ride on Christmas Eve
- Visit the fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle
Day 1: Milan
Day 2: Aosta and Chamonix in the French Alps
Day 3: The historic Red Train and ‘My Time’
Day 4: Geneva, Chaplin’s Vevey and the Swiss Riviera
Day 5: Chateau Chillon and ‘My Time’ in Montreux
Day 6: Gruyères, Bern and the Bernese Oberland
Day 7 : ‘My Time’ in Grindelwald
Day 8: Luzern and Interlaken
Day 9: Historic Thun and Lake Cruise to Spiez
Day 10: Zermatt and the Matterhorn
Day 11: ‘My Time’ sampling the Spas in Leukerbad
Day 12: The Glacier Express to Chur
Day 13: Christmas Eve – ‘My Time’ and a horse drawn carriage ride
Day 14: Christmas Day – ‘My Time’ in Klosters & a snow shoe walk in the mountains
Day 15: Boxing Day – Liechtenstein and ‘My Time’ in Innsbruck
Day 16: Neuschwanstein ‘Fairytale’ Castle and Munich
Day 17: Munich
Incredible Value Inclusions
- All excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
- Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- Travel in a first class air conditioned touring coach
- 16 nights authentic, specially selected hotel accommodation
- Hotel porterage (1 suitcase pp)
- Welcome drink in Milan
- 28 Meals – Buffet breakfast daily (B) and 12 evening dinners (D)
- A complimentary wine, beer or soft drink with all included dinners
- Tea and coffee with all included dinners
- Local guides as described
- Personal audio system whilst on tour
- Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
- End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
- Albatross Tours Travel App
Le Refuge des Aiglons, Chamonix - 2 nights
This 4 star hotel is only a short walk from the pedestrianised centre & offers magnificent mountain views.
Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic, Montreux - 2 nights
This impressive 4 star hotel is located on the shore of Lake Geneva, just a short stroll along the lakeside promenade to the heart of Montreux.
Romantik Hotel Schweizerhof, Grindelwald - 3 nights
This 5 star Spa hotel, featuring traditional Swiss wooden décor, is a three minute walk from the centre of Grindelwald and has an imposing backdrop of the worldfamous Eiger and Lauberhorn Mountains.
Le Bristol Hotel, Leukerbad - 3 nights
This 4 star hotel is ideally located near the cable cars & mountain restaurants and boasts the largest private Wellness & Spa centre in the region, with indoor and outdoor thermal baths.
Hotel Alpina - 3 Nights
AC Hotel by Marriott – 1 Night
Dates and Prices
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!