A Bavarian Fairytale New Year
7 Romantic Days
- Longer stays with no 1 night stops
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Guaranteed 'My Time'
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Personal group sizes up to 40
Imagine celebrating New Year in a first class Spa Hotel in the foot of the Bavarian Alps watching the fireworks explode over a flood lit fairy-tale castle! Now take the Tegelberg Cable Car high up in the mountains, relax on a horse drawn carriage ride and explore King Ludwig’s extravagant castles. Relax amongst Füssen’s ancient cobblestoned streets, visit the ‘Passion Play’ village of Oberammergau, the glorious ‘Church in the meadows’ – Wieskirche, extravagant Linderhof Palace and Kloster Ettal, and dine beside a frozen lake… what classic New Year!
- Explore historic Luzern
- Stay 5 nights over New Year in the Bavarian village of Hohenschwangau
- Witness a fireworks spectacular over Hohenschwangau Castle
- Relax on a horse drawn carriage ride through the countryside
- Be guided through Neuschwanstein Castle and Hohenschwangau Castle
- Enjoy breathtaking views on a cable car ride to Tegelberg
- Visit picturesque Wieskirche, extravagant Linderhof Palace and Kloster Ettal
Dates and Prices
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!