9 reasons to celebrate Christmas in Europe
1. Celebrate in a magic world of time-honoured festivities, filled with nostalgia and happiness. Treat yourself to a Christmas you will always remember.
2. Sit back, relax and let someone else do all the work – no grocery shopping, no feeding the masses, no dirty dishes, no heat, no flies… just enjoy!
3. Put yourself first – put away the vacuum cleaner, and look forward to dressing yourself beautifully – not the dining table!
4. Do your Christmas shopping in amongst the twinkling lights of the festive Christmas markets.
5. Explore a Winter Wonderland of medieval towns and ancient castles.
6. Enjoy sleigh rides down white dusted forest pathways, create snow angels and ‘silent nights’ and play in the snow amongst the soaring, snow clad, mountain peaks.
7. Capture the nostalgia, romance and good cheer of a traditional European Christmas – the true season festivities – the way it should be.
8. Enjoy a Christmas that is so special with like-minded, new found friends.
9. And lastly – because life was meant for great adventures!