Important information before you go
Please ensure you bring...
- Tour vouchers as supplied in your pre-departure documentation pack.
- 'On tour' luggage tags - as supplied in your pre-departure pack, your Albatross Tours luggage tags will be used by your Tour Manager to identify your luggage whilst on tour. Please attach them to your luggage on the first day prior to boarding your coach.
- Valid passport - Please ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date of your trip. Currently, Australian, New Zealand and UK passport holders do not require any visas on any of our European tours.
- Travel insurance details - It is a condition of travel on our tours, that you are covered by adequate International Travel Insurance. Please ensure you bring your insurance details with you.
- Are you taking prescribed medications? You will need a doctor's letter to cover prescribed drugs you are carrying with you.
- Do you wear glasses or contact lenses? It is possibly a good idea to take details of your optical prescription just in case you need to replace them.
Copy important legal documents
We suggest you take photo copies of the first few pages of your passports, your insurance policy, any tickets or vouchers and any credit cards you are taking. Put these in an envelope and keep them in your suitcase away from
the ‘originals’ which will be presumably in your hand luggage.
All the hotels and restaurants, along with your Tour Manager, will have been notified of any special dietary needs you advised to us on your booking form. Nevertheless, please do check with your Tour Manager to ensure he or she is aware of them. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate your special needs we cannot guarantee they will always be available.
Do you have a disability or medical condition we need to know about?
If you have advised us of a disability or medical condition on your booking form, we will have passed these details on to your Tour Manager. We recommend that you also raise the matter confidentially with your Tour Manager at the beginning of the tour.
Hotel porterage for one suitcase per person is included at each stay during your group touring programme. It is not included on the first or last days of your tour when arriving or departing your hotel independently.