New Year in a Venetian Villa & Tuscany Tour
9 Memorable Days
- Leisurely 3 night stays
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Guaranteed 'My Time'
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Personal group sizes up to 40
- Stay 3 nights over New Year in a grand Venetian Villa, enjoying a visit to Palladio’s beautiful city of Vicenza, and celebrate New Year’s Eve ‘Italian style’ in the Villa’s Restaurant “Le Scuderie”
- Enjoy a Venice walking tour to the Rialto Bridge and visit St Mark’s Cathedral, the Doges Palace and Bridge of Sighs
- Explore the ‘Romeo and Juliet’ city of Verona
- Stay 3 nights in a beautiful hotel inside Lucca’s old walls and visit the Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa, with its Leaning Tower
- Explore ‘Cradle of the Renaissance’ Florence and visit the Accademia Museum - home to Michelangelo’s ‘David’ and numerous beautiful sculptures and artwork
- Drive into the picturesque Tuscan countryside to visit an Olive Farmhouse Estate to sample olive oil, local wines and regional specialities and enjoy a light lunch in a traditional Osteria
- Visit the medieval, fairytale ‘town of towers’ San Gimignano
- Enjoy a farewell dinner in a traditional Roman restaurant
The New Year in a Grand Venetian Villa Tour is just one of many you can enjoy exploring Italy. Visit destination page for more information for our other amazing tours!
Day 1: Milan
Day 2: ‘My Time’ in Verona and our Venetian Villa
Day 3: Sightseeing and ‘My Time’ in Venice
Day 4: New Year’s Eve – Vicenza sightseeing and gala dinner celebrations
Day 5: New Year’s Day – sightseeing and ‘My Time’ in medieval Lucca
Day 6: Leaning Tower of Pisa, lunch in the Tuscan countryside and ‘My Time
Day 7: Florence sightseeing and ‘My Time’
Day 8: ‘Fairytale’ San Gimignano to the eternal city of Rome
Day 9: Rome
Incredible Value Inclusions
- All excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
- Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- Travel in a first class air conditioned touring coach
- 8 nights authentic, specially selected hotel accommodation
- Hotel porterage (1 suitcase pp)
- Welcome drink in Milan
- 15 Meals – Buffet breakfast daily (B), 1 lunch (L) and 6 evening dinners (D)
- A complimentary wine, beer or soft drink with all included dinners
- Tea and coffee with all included dinners
- Local guides as described
- Personal audio system whilst on tour
- Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
- End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
- Albatross Tours Travel App
Hotel Villa Contarini Nenzi - 3 Nights
This is an elegant 18th century grand residence now sensitively restored into an excellent 4 star spa hotel. Located just outside of Treviso, the Contarini Nenzi contains traditional period piece furniture and is surrounded by wonderful Italian-style parkland, with some old stables and even a delightful nineteenth century church with frescoes.
Hotel Ilaria, Lucca - 3 Nights
This 4-star hotel offers elegantly furnished rooms equipped with modern comforts. Renovated from Villa Buonvisi's historic stables and a 14th-century church, Hotel Ilaria is perfectly located in the historic centre of Lucca, just a short walk from the major sights.
I would certainly recommend Albatross and would use them again. The organisation was great, the destinations interesting and I really liked the pace - not too slow but slow enough that we had a chance to enjoy each of the destinations without wasting time and without getting too tired.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Price Per Person||Guaranteed to Depart||Availability|
|28 Dec 2019||5 Jan 2020||AUD $4,089||Sold Out||
|28 Dec 2020||5 Jan 2021||Not Yet Open For Sale|
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!