The Northern Lights, Ice Hotels & Huskies
9 Exhilarating Days
- Longer stays with no 1 night stops
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Guaranteed 'My Time'
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Small group sizes up to 28
Join us in the Arctic Circle, Lapland, and meet the Sami people, drive a reindeer sled, enjoy huskie rides, snow shoeing and at night time drive your snowmobile on a safari to dine in a cabin in the forest wilderness. Jump on an ice breaker ship and do a ‘dry suit’ swim in the frozen Baltic Sea. Stay in Santa’s cottages, Kemi’s extraordinary Glass Villas and an amazing Ice Hotel. Visit an Ice castle, dine in an Ice restaurant and gaze in awe at the Aurora Borealis – the Northern Lights - dancing a slow ballet above you…. what an adventure!
- Enjoy a welcome drink and dinner in Helsinki
- Stay 2 nights on the Arctic Circle
- Go reindeer sledding through the snowy wilderness of Lapland
- Stay 2 nights in glass villas - perfect for spotting the Aurora Borealis
- Board the amazing Ice Breaker Sampo and crack through the ice out to the frozen Gulf of Bothnia
- Enjoy a guided visit of the Sami people cultural centre and open air park
- Learn how to drive snowmobiles and go on a fabulous night time wilderness safari
- Sit back on a dog sled and enjoy a husky ride into the wilds
- Stay in an extraordinary Ice Hotel
Dates and Prices
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!