What's always included with Albatross Tours
Our tours are very inclusive
Albatross tours are genuinely inclusive and include all those special excursions and visits, sightseeing tours and feature dinners - we even include the end of tour tips to your tour manager and driver! On an Albatross Tour you will never be sold ‘optional’ excursions such as a feature dinner or entry to an attraction such as Neuschwanstein Castle. Why? Because we believe these expensive hidden extras (usually costing over $100 per person per day) are entirely predictable – so we have already included them for you in our tour price. Travelling with Albatross, you will find it far easier to budget for your daily holiday expenses as there is complete transparency on where your money is going.
We encourage you to compare our tour prices on a cost per day basis, and take into consideration that Albatross Tours have NO additional ‘on tour’ costs. Rest assured, by the time you get back home and walk back through your front door you will not have paid any more. Albatross Tours offer exceptional value for money!
Free time is essential
On any tour you simply must have some free time to relax, explore or simply ‘do your own thing’. As Albatross Tours always include and pre-plan all your special sightseeing and activities, we guarantee that all your essential, relaxing free time remains completely untouched. Perfect for you to properly enjoy and savour each wonderful destination.
Your Albatross tour inclusions
• Services of a highly experienced Tour Manager
• All listed sightseeing, activities and entrances – you will not be charged for any optional excursions
• Authentic style hotel accommodation in superb locations
• Hotel porterage
• Buffet breakfasts daily – often with local flavours and specialities
• Feature dinners and genuine local tasting experiences
• Tea/coffee and a beverage with all included dinners
• End of tour tips to your Tour Manager and Driver – this means no uneasy moments at the end of the tour
• Tips for all local guides, hotels and restaurants
• Travel in a first class touring coach – our small group size allows for greater personal space on the coach
• Free WiFi available in most touring coaches and hotels
• Albatross Travel App featuring travel tips, weather, interactive maps, travel journal and count down calendar (note available on ANZAC Tours)
• An Albatross 'On Tour' Map to track your journey (available only on European Summer tours longer than 9 days)
• A complimentary Albatross Tours PhotoBook (avaialble only on European Summer tours longer than 9 days)