Austrian White Christmas Tour
10 days only $4,589 pp twin share
- Enjoy leisurely night stays
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- The festive tour experts
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Guaranteed group departures
- Celebrate Christmas over 4 nights in Leogang village in an 800 year old coaching Inn with festive drinks in the Samerstall stables and a horse drawn carriage ride on Christmas Day
- Savour the fabulous Christmas Markets in Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck and in the grounds of the delightful Schönbrunn Palace at dusk
- Enjoy a traditional Christmas Eve dinner, Turkey lunch on Christmas Day, a feature dinner in the centuries old Griechenbeisl Inn, Vienna and a farewell dinner and Swiss Folklore Show in Luzern’s Stadtkeller
- Stay 3 nights in glorious Vienna and explore the Vienna Woods visiting the Heiligenkreuz Monastery
- Be guided through the staterooms of the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace and astonishing Melk Abbey on the Danube
- Visit baroque Salzburg, enjoy a hot drink and biscuits in Austria’s oldest restaurant, visit the Silent Night Chapel, Kitzbuhel and Zell-am-See
- Stay in the winter resort of Innsbruck and visit Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Enjoy a farewell night in the lovely lakeside town of Luzern
Day 1: 19 December - Vienna
Day 2: 20 December - Vienna
Day 3: 21 December - Vienna
Day 4: 22 December - Leogang in Salzburgerland
Day 5: 23 December - Leogang in Salzburgerland
Day 6: 24 December - Leogang in Salzburgerland
Day 7: 25 December - Leogang in Salzburgerland
Day 8: 26 December - Innsbruck
Day 9: 27 December - Luzern
Day 10: 28 December - Luzern
Incredible Value Inclusions
- All sightseeing, scenic drives and excursions described in the itinerary
- Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- Travel in a first class air conditioned touring coach
- End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
- 9 nights authentic, specially selected hotel accommodation as described
- Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Turkey lunch on Christmas Day
- 7 evening dinners including a special meal at the old Griechenbeisl Inn in Vienna, Christmas Eve Dinner and Farewell Dinner with music and drinks at the Stadtkeller
- Tea and coffee with all dinners
- Welcome drink in Vienna and Christmas Hotels, horse drawn carriage ride in Leogang, hot drink and biscuits in Salzburg
- Local guides – Vienna, Heiligenkreuz Monastery, Melk and Salzburg
- Entrances to Schönbrunn Palace, Heiligenkreuz Monastery, Melk Abbey and Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Free WIFI available on most coaches and at hotels
Hotel Stefanie, Vienna - 3 NightsOriginally dating back over 450 years, the current building is a charming, traditional 4 star Viennese-style hotel. The Stefanie is perfectly located in the heart of Vienna near the Danube Canal and within easy reach of the Opera, St Stephen’s Cathedral and the pedestrian mall. Your hotel offers 130 rooms with very tasteful décor, private facilities, TV, radio and hairdryer and an excellent restaurant and bar.
Landhotel Kirchenwirt, Leogang – 4 Nights
Traditions are important in this beautiful family owned hotel! They should be as the hotel dates back to the 13th century! The old walls of the Samerstall stable and vaulted ceiling have even sheltered Emperors and Kings in days gone by. This cosy hotel offers quality, personal service and excellent cuisine. Your hosts, the Unterrainer family, ensure the perfect ambience for your festive stay.
Grauer Baer Hotel, Innsbruck - 1 NightSuperbly located just 200 metres from the historic city centre, this hotel has 196 rooms with private facilities. The hotel boasts style and tradition and features a restaurant, bar, sauna, steam-bath, solarium and a gym.
We had an amazing tour manager; not only was she knowledgeable, but so helpful and nothing was ever too much trouble, especially with my gluten free needs. She always made sure I was catered for, even buying me gluten free cookies to have when everyone else was having the Christmas cookies. She is truly exceptional and made our tour wonderful.
Dates and Prices
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer tours or $100 on our Christmas and ANZAC tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!