Bohemian Christmas Markets Tour
11 Festive Days
- Stay 2 nights in Berlin
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Guaranteed 'My Time'
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Personal group sizes up to 40
Imagine shopping in the Christmas Markets of Europe’s greatest cities. Stay in vibrant Berlin, ancient Dresden, medieval Prague and amazing Nürnberg. See the Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie, enjoy visits to Potsdam’s Palaces, the ‘Bridge of Spies’, Dresden’s Royal Palace with its extravagant New Green Vault and Hradcany Castle. Explore Bamberg and delightful Rothenburg and stand on the ramparts of Königstein Fortress in the magnificent Saxon Switzerland National Park.
- Visit 7 Christmas Markets, Berlin, Dresden, Leipzig, Prague, Bamberg, Nurnberg and Rothenburg
- Stay 2 nights in central Berlin, see 'The Wall', stand on the 'Bridge of Spies' and visit Checkpoint Charlie
- Enjoy 3 nights in Dresden, see the glorious Zwinger Palace and explore picturesque Christmas Markets
- Walk on the dramatic Bastei Bridge and Konigstein Fortress ramparts in the Saxon Switzerland National Park
- Stay 2 nights in the centre of Prague and visit the impressive Hradcany Castle
- Enjoy a free day to explore the city of Prague and dine out in a local Czech restaurant
- Visit Nurnberg's famous Nazi Rally Grounds and Documentation Centre
- Spend the day in picture postcard Rothenburg on the Romantic Road
Day 1: Berlin
Day 2: Berlin & Potsdam sightseeing
Day 3: Leipzig sightseeing and Christmas Markets
Day 4: Dresden sightseeing, ‘My Time’ and Christmas Markets
Day 5: Saxon Switzerland National Park sightseeing and dinner in a Saxon restaurant
Day 6: Prague sightseeing
Day 7: ‘My Time’ in Prague and Christmas Markets
Day 8: Bamberg and Nürnberg
Day 9: Nürnberg sightseeing, ‘My Time’ and Christmas Markets
Day 10: ‘My Time’ in Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber and Christmas Markets
Day 11: To Munich
Incredible Value Inclusions
- All excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
- Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
- Travel in a first class air conditioned touring coach
- 10 nights authentic, specially selected hotel accommodation
- Hotel porterage (1 suitcase pp)
- Welcome drink in Berlin
- 16 Meals – Buffet breakfast daily (B) and 6 evening dinners (D)
- A complimentary wine, beer or soft drink with all included dinners
- Tea and coffee with all included dinners
- Local guides as described
- Personal audio system whilst on tour
- Free WiFi on most coaches and at hotels
- End of tour tips to Tour Manager and Driver, tips for local guides
- Albatross Tours Travel App
Maritim proArte Hotel – 2 Nights
The Westin Bellevue, Dresden - 3 nights
In a manor house overlooking the Elbe river, this 4 star hotel is conveniently situated within easy walking distance of Dresden’s Baroque district. The elegant rooms, decorated in soft cream colours, feature limited free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, safe and minibar. The hotel also boasts a wellness area including spa, pool, sauna and gym.
Art Nouveau Palace Hotel – 2 Nights
Novotel Nuerenberg Centre Ville – 3 Nights
Enjoyed our holiday from day 1. The other guests on tour were friendly and of similiar age and interests to us. I loved the cities we visited and that our hotels were close to city centres so we could walk to attractions and cafes. The coach was comfortable and we had an excellent driver who had to drive in all types of conditions. Great holiday and looking forward to our next tour.
Dates and Prices
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!