Explore Potsdam's Palaces & iconic 'Bridge of Spies.
Visit majestic Saxon Switzerland & glide through the waterways of the ‘Spree Forest’.
See Berlin’s Checkpoint Charlie, Potsdam’s Palaces and ‘Bridge of Spies’, Prague’s medieval Hradcany Castle and WWII Colditz. Stand on the Bastei Bridge and giant Königstein’s ramparts. Relax in the magnificent Saxon Switzerland National Park, float on a punt through Spreewald’s marshes, cruise along the River Elbe to Dresden’s Royal Palace and glide down the Vltava in Cesky Krumlov, and more!
Travel in a first-class air-conditioned touring coach
20 Meals – including breakfast daily (B) and 7 dinners (D) Welcome drink in Berlin
Hotel porterage of 1 bag per person (where available) 13 nights specially selected hotel accommodation Free WiFi at most hotels (where available)
Personal audio system whilst on tour (where available) ALL tips for your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager Local guides as described in the itinerary
Hand Selected Albatross Experiences – Spreewald punt ride, River Elbe cruise, Vltava raft ride, Kutná Hora silver mine visit, ‘Saxon Switzerland’ ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
If you haven't found what you are looking for then use our Tour Finder to search for another tour.
Hand Selected Experiences
* The itinerary and hotels featured are based on 2024 tour departures and may be subject to change. For 2023 tour departures, please refer to your pre-departure documentation. Any questions, please contact our European Tour Specialists for further details.
Extend your holiday by adding another amazing tour.
Pick your preferred tour departure and see all of the amazing tour experiences that may connect before or after your selected departure date. Our full range of tours maybe viewed in our Tour Finder or choose another date above.
- In mid-summer, the heat may be energy sapping.
- There are a number of beautiful towns and sites we visit which require exploring on foot.
- The punt ride on Spreewald will be an absolute highlight, however being a punt, it sits low on the water. Access is from a large flat wharf. It is not hard to get in, however this mobility requirement needs flagging.
- Kutna Hora – the 500 Silver Mines - the torch lit walk through the original narrow walkways and passageways that wind under the town is not suitable for people with claustrophobia. You need not go down them and there is plenty to do instead.
- Please note we recommend you pack insect repellent for this tour, the mosquitoes can be hungry while you stay in Lübbenau in the Spreewald Forest.
Please refer to our Tour Suitability section for more information.
You might be interested in these similar tours
Stay 3 nights in a charming 16th century Palace in Ascoli Piceno.
Follow the scenic Lakes District road and relax over lunchtime in picturesque, lakeside Wolfgangsee
Ride in panoramic carriages on the amazing Glacier Express passing over chasms and through the mighty Alps