Immerse yourself in the wonders of Scandinavia.
Take in the views from the incredible Geiranger Skywalk.
Visit and see the classic Scandinavian sights such as Bergen, the Flam Railway and Geiranger. Now add unique highlights such as iconic Pulpit Rock, lovely Stavanger, the incredible Atlantic Road, and the glorious Lofoten Islands. Sleep in historic ‘Rorbuer’ fisherman’s cabins over the Reine Fjord, visit an enormous Viking Longhouse, follow the Troll's Road and take a power boat out to see Jules Verne's 'Maelstrom'. This is the real Norway!
Travel in a first-class air-conditioned touring coach
30 meals including breakfast daily, (B) buffet lunch in Nusfjord (L), and 12 evening meals (D) Welcome drink on arrival in Oslo
17 nights specially selected hotel accommodation* Free WiFi at hotels (where available) *Note: Porterage is not included at the hotel in Kristiansund, Trondheim & Lofoten Islands
Local guides as described in the itinerary ALL tips for your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
Hand Selected Albatross Experiences including a Lofoten RIB boat ride, drive the Atlantic Ocean Road, Viking Longhouse and the Pulpit Rock cruise ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
If you haven't found what you are looking for then use our Tour Finder to search for another tour.
Hand Selected Experiences
* The itinerary and hotels featured are based on 2024 tour departures and may be subject to change. For 2023 tour departures, please refer to your pre-departure documentation. Any questions, please contact our European Tour Specialists for further details.
Extend your holiday by adding another amazing tour.
Pick your preferred tour departure and see all of the amazing tour experiences that may connect before or after your selected departure date. Our full range of tours maybe viewed in our Tour Finder or choose another date above.
- On this tour we avoid about 10 days of driving by catching a series of domestic flights. On these occasions you will need to transport your luggage through the airport terminals, to and from the coach.
- In the Lofoten Islands you will be staying in marvellous Heritage cabins spread out like a small fisherman’s village. The roadway is good but not paved, and hotel porterage is not included. The maximum distance you will need to wheel your luggage is about 100 metres.
- In the Lofoten Islands we have included an incredible RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat) ride out to the maelstrom. This will obviously not operate if the weather or seas are not good. Nevertheless, if you have back problems (or similar) you may need to consider your options. This will be weather dependent, so please consult your Tour Manager on the day.
- If you choose to replace the easy fjord cruise and instead take on the Pulpit Rock hike, then you must have a good level of fitness. Allow 2 hours walk in each direction over very uneven ground, and up and down stone steps.
- Please note it is essential you pack waterproof footwear, gloves and hat for RIB boat excursion in the Lofoten Islands.
- The baggage for the internal flights on this tour include 1 piece of hand luggage (max 8kg/55x40x20cm) and 1 piece of checked-in luggage (max 23kgs). Any excess baggage is to be paid locally per flight by the traveller directly and is subject to the carriage conditions of the airline. Albatross Tours is not liable for any additional luggage costs incurred while travelling.
Please refer to our Tour Suitability section for more information.
You might be interested in these similar tours
Relax on a boat ride through Ghent’s delightful canals & sample chocolate in the beautiful Galeries Royales.
Spend a day touring the stunning Lake District and cruise on Lake Windermere.
Explore the dramatic Calanques on a coastal cruise along the Côte d’Azur.