A Swiss New Year Adventure
8 Exhilarating Days
- Longer stays with no 1 night stops
- Stay in authentic, character style hotels
- Genuinely inclusive, no additional on tour costs
- Guaranteed 'My Time'
- Designed for Australians & New Zealanders
- Personal group sizes up to 40
Imagine…. celebrating New Year deep in Switzerland’s mountain region of the Bernese Oberland. Ride in panoramic train carriages past waterfalls and lakes to stay 6 nights in gorgeous Interlaken. Stand above the clouds on the incredible Jungfrau Joch, look down on the Aletsch Glacier and visit Grindelwald to take a zip line down the mountain. Visit historic Bern and lakeside Thun, catch cog railway trains to delightful Lauterbrunnen and the ski resorts of Murren and Wengen. Ascend high in a stunning cable car ride over the Männlichen and up the jagged peak of the extraordinary Schilthorn mountain to dine on a ‘007 James Bond’ lunch. Enjoy a horse drawn carriage ride, a suspended, cliff clinging walk, snow shoeing, ice curling and watch as fireworks explode above and hear them echo through the mighty, snowy peaks. What an unbelievable New Year experience!
- Celebrate New Year over 6 nights in Interlaken
- Be there for the magnificent New Year's Day fireworks display
- Take the incredible funicular train up the Jungfrau Joch
- Explore the mighty mountains, towns and villages of the Bernese Oberland
- Visit gorgeous Lauterbrunnen, take the scenic train from Grutschalp to the village of Murren
- Ride on a cable car to the exhilirating Schilthorn peak to enjoy lunch in the famous 007 revolving restaurant
Dates and Prices
Book with Confidence
If you book and deposit on any of our tours, as long as there are just 10 or more people travelling on your designated group departure, we guarantee it will travel.
Have you travelled with Albatross Tours previously? Save $200 on our European Summer and Oberammergau tours (over 8 days) or $100 on our Festive tours.
No Additional 'On Tour' Costs
Over $100 value of extras per day are already included. There are no additional 'on tour' costs - even your end of tour tips are included!