The passion of the flamenco & clack of castanets.
See Segovia’s dramatic Alcázar and relax beside the massive stone aqueduct.
The charm and beauty of Spain and Portugal will leave you wanting more. From the seductive gardens of Granada’s Alhambra Palace, the heart stopping chasm at Ronda, your private cruise on the Alto Douro then waking up in a renovated 16th century citadel in a delightful Portuguese fishing village… just Magnifico!
AVE train journey from Madrid to Córdoba Travel in a first-class air-conditioned touring coach
29 meals including breakfast daily (B), Andalusian lunch in Ronda, tapas lunch in Porto and tapas lunch cruise on the River Douro (L), 9 evening meals including a Flamenco Dinner show and Fado Dinner show (D) Welcome drink in Madrid and Aveleda Vinho Verde wine tasting
17 nights specially selected hotel accommodation Hotel porterage of 1 bag per person (where available) Free WiFi at hotels
Personal audio system whilst on tour (where available) Local guides as described in the itinerary ALL tips for your Tour Manager, Driver and Local Guides Fully escorted by our experienced Tour Manager
Hand Selected Albatross Experiences including a Flamenco dance class Seville, port warehouse visit and tasting, River Douro lunch cruise ALL excursions, scenic drives, sightseeing and entrances as described
If you haven't found what you are looking for then use our Tour Finder to search for another tour.
Hand Selected Experiences
Explore the Alhambra Palace and the verdant Gardens of the Generalife
* The itinerary and hotels featured are based on 2024 tour departures and may be subject to change. For 2023 tour departures, please refer to your pre-departure documentation. Any questions, please contact our European Tour Specialists for further details.
Extend your holiday by adding another amazing tour.
Pick your preferred tour departure and see all of the amazing tour experiences that may connect before or after your selected departure date. Our full range of tours maybe viewed in our Tour Finder or choose another date above.
You can expect to be on your feet a little longer than usual as walking tours take more time.
- In mid-summer, the heat may be energy sapping.
- The very grandeur of Spain is in their huge main squares and grand cathedrals. You can expect to be on your feet a little longer than usual as walking tours take more time.
- There are a number of beautiful towns and sites we visit which require exploring on foot.
- The walk up to Evora centre is uphill and a little harder.
Please refer to our Tour Suitability section for more information.
You might be interested in these similar tours
Stay 3 nights in a charming 16th century Palace in Ascoli Piceno.
Experience a wine and oyster boat ride & visit Krka’s dramatic waterfalls.
Discover the fairytale ‘town of towers’ San Gimignano.