Festive European Christmas & New Year Tours
Imagine… spending Christmas in a first class hotel in snow drenched Grindelwald or in a stunning castle in the Italian Dolomites. Savor mulled wine and ginger biscuits in candlelit Christmas markets, visit fairytale castles and monasteries, take a snow bound carriage ride or maybe a steam train ride through forested valleys.
Each of our Christmas tours usually start with in depth visits to the more major cities but then, as Christmas approaches, they escape to the forest covered mountains, medieval castles and nostalgic, selected first class hotels for 3, 4, 5 and even 7 nights to capture that essential European winter magic.
Our exciting European New Year tours have been specially designed to not only be enjoyed as ‘stand alone’ tours but also so that they can be seamlessly ‘bolted on’ to almost all our Christmas tours. Whether you are seeking spectacular New Year’s Eve celebration or perhaps simply more time in the mountains, playing in the snow, we have something for you!
Come and join us on one of our magical, festive tours!
All Available Departures are Now 100% Guaranteed to Depart!
Experience the Albatross difference…
- Leisurely 3, 4, 5 or even 7 nights in one location over Christmas. Virtually NO one night stops - our tours are to be enjoyed not endured
- These are festive Christmas tours. We always take particular care to include special events and activities in each itinerary that will bring alive the nostalgia and joy of the Festive Season
- Genuinely inclusive tours with NO additional 'on tour' costs - even your 'end of tour' tips are included
- Unique touring itineraries designed for you - the Australian and New Zealand traveller
- Small group sizes with a maximum of 40 people so you will enjoy a more personal touring experience
- Stay in charming character hotels in superb locations - selected for their style and ambience to complement the festive season
- So many wonderful dining experiences included, often in delightful local restaurants
- Book with confidence with our Guaranteed Group Departure Policy
Christmas and New Year Tours